Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Leadership & Communication Pt. 2

Last week, I shared an eBook called The Difficult Conversation by Aled Davies. As I mentioned earlier, effective communication is important for everyone. There are several different aspects to communicating effectively. Interestingly, up to 90% of communication can be non-verbal, and this is what Aled Davies tackles in his next eBook: Why First Impressions Matter. This book has some useful tips on how to make a good first impression using an interview setting as a reference point. They can be applied to any number of situations however. To view or download the eBook, click here. Some comments from Mr Davies:

"I've tried to include some of my own personal experiences in the eBook and some of the tools, tips, strategies and techniques inside are ones that have helped my clients achieve way more than their outcomes, as you'll read inside.

I haven't written about this stuff before so you'll be one of the first to read it and I'd really appreciate your feedback. So please just send me an email (aled.davies@resolvegb.com) with your feedback, comments and requests."

No comments: