Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cheat Sheet supplements

I was just over at Youthink! - the youth 'branch' of the World Bank - when I came across some fantastic information that I think can be used to supplement your Cheat Sheets. I'm particularly excited because everything is put together with the youth in mind. Even better, there is information that goes with almost all of our cheat sheets. Here are the links (pages are linked to the titles of our Cheat Sheet, not the web page itself):

Corruption
Environmental Cleanliness
Health & Personal Hygiene
Gender & Development

Each contains a wealth of information and has further links should you wish to look at them in more detail. The logo above is also a link - it will take you to a page with links to all the issues the site addresses. Youthink! also has a blog; unfortunately I can't add it to our Interesting Blogs widget because they do not have a feed associated with their posts. I'll be adding any particularly interesting posts to our regular 'We've been reading...' feature. In the meantime, check out the site and have fun! :)

No comments: