Friday, June 25, 2010

Today's meeting

Wow... no posts for almost a week, that's terrible. Won't happen again.

Ok so I'm breaking the silence with a reminder for everyone in the Library and Support Teams. Our meeting will go on today as scheduled at 5pm in the Quiet Room. We need to finalise our plans for the Library Club so that we're able to have it up and running from the first day of next term. It would be great to see you all there. I also want to remind you all about fundraising; we've got just over a month left to come up with as much as possible. Let's do this!

Another thing - I'm adding a new feature (of sorts) to the regular 'We've been reading...' posts. It's called Lites; for those short articles it wouldn't make sense leaving an excerpt for. Look out for it in the next 'We've been reading...'. It may not be regular, but we'll see how things go for now. Let me know what you think. I'd love to see some feedback on the blog's new look too.


Go Black Stars!!

No comments: