Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mentoring resources

June has come by so fast! I've just come across a few resources that I think would be very helpful for anyone in a mentoring relationship. I thought I would share them with you. They aren't very long; I hope you find them useful.

- The Mentoring Life Cycle

- Getting to the Gold (Building a relationship with your mentees)


- Tools for Mentoring Adolescents

- School Based Mentoring: 'High risk' and economically disadvantaged students


They all come from MENTOR, which is a good website for you to check out. It's a shame they don't have a blog, it would probably be a very helpful source. They do however, have links to all sorts of information and resources you might find interesting. The information is all quite condensed; they cover each topic quite extensively.

No comments: